Claim Credit for 2018 ASCRS Glaucoma Day (available April 13-May 25, 2018)
Click here to evaluate sessions and claim credits for 2018 ASCRS Glaucoma Day. You will need your Badge ID in order to enter the evaluation site. If you do not have your Badge ID, please use the Badge ID Lookup.
Continuing Medical Education
Practicing ophthalmologists who care for patients with glaucoma and related disorders.
At the conclusion of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Effectively evaluate current and utilize new diagnostic testing modalities to assist in the early diagnosis of the glaucoma patient and glaucoma suspect as well as disease progression
- Make treatment decisions using evidence-based recommendations and best-practices regarding the use of medical and laser therapies for the treatment of glaucoma
- Describe and evaluate phacoemulsification treatment options in patients with pre-existing open angle glaucoma
- Compare and contrast recent and emerging microinvasive glaucoma surgical (MIGS) options and integrate pearls for improving glaucoma surgical outcomes
- Make use of surgical video pearls as a means of improving understanding of glaucoma surgical challenges
The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. ASCRS takes responsibility for the content, quality and scientific integrity of this CME activity.
The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All CME activities approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM are valid for recognition by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). Physicians not licensed in the U.S. who participate in this CME activity are eligible for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
Attendees registered as exhibitors, spouses and guests are not eligible for CME credits.
Note: All attendees must have their badges printed on site to be verified as eligible for credit. The program evaluation and credit claim will be available online.
Notice of Off-Label Use Presentations
This program may include presentations on drugs or devices, or uses of drugs or devices that may not have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or have been approved by the FDA for specific uses only. The FDA has stated that it is the responsibility of the physician to determine the FDA clearance status of each drug or device he/she wishes to use in clinical practice. ASCRS is committed to the free exchange of medical education. Inclusion of any presentation in this program, including presentations of off-label uses, does not imply an endorsement by ASCRS of the uses, products or techniques presented.
ASCRS fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the rules and regulations thereof. ASCRS also requires ADA compliance from its contracted vendors and facilities. Any participant in this educational program who requires special accommodation or services should contact the ASCRS Meetings Department at email@example.com by March 20, 2018.